1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the kitchen making sandwiches but also work on tills serving customers and closing the shop
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer service skills have improved giving myself more confident at work
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme believing it is teaching me key customer service and social skills which can be applied in everyday life
4. How valued do you feel by Pret A Manger?
I feel fairly valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is organised and structured really well with the training days interesting and varied
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much help as you need without too much
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a good amount of support, I feel as if if i needed something I could go to my managers and they would help me sufficiently
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Fairly well at the moment
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty of opportunities outside work
9a. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Teaches you good life skills and is good fun
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger? *
If you go into it with an open mind and hard working attitude then you will gain lots from it and have a good time in the process
More from Pret A MangerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!