- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle?
I work in the payroll team processing anomalies for the business, and making sure the payroll runs without error each month whilst also helping the business with any restructures and making sure people are still paid
new skills legislative to help me build competence within the role and be more confident with the evidence i am analysing and responding to queries
really enjoy the programme the tutor is great at making sure i am held accountable and the content is really interesting
very well structured to my needs, 121 basis which is great for me, mixture of video's and tasks and how to complete these tasks some verbal, some written modules and calculations for the technical side of payroll course as well as always talking about mental health and wellness
struggle with the time especially when also working full time in a highly pressurized role where there are only 3 of us so have to organize my time wisely
My tutor is always there to ask questions to and also have great feedback, he helps calm me if i am feeling like there's too much and we talk through the work
i am more capable in my current role and also helps me to try plan in payroll for my future, this was a great apprenticeship to do to gain me the concrete legal knowledge as well as the technical skills especially if there was anything wrong with the system or when someone queries their pay
work have a volunteering scheme and there's always different groups you can be involved in
Nestle is a great business who push for development and also have clear set values and missions they want to achieve
Look into everything Nestle can offer you. There is a massive push on sustainability, this business is a global business so the opportunities are massive depending on what you what your career to be and what you want to achieve. There's always someone willing to help you but you have to be motivated enough to go out and ask people the questions. Don't be afraid to ask those questions you don't know what you don't know.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Engineering & Manufacturing