- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle?
Weekly and monthly variance reports, working closely with the factory. Product costings and directional cost requests
I’ve learnt how to apply my studying to the workplace and have developed my excel skills
Really enjoy it
Very well organised, I have fortnightly meetings with my manager and consistent reviews with my talent coach
A lot of support, everyone is really friendly and approachable
My training provider works with me and gives me consistent reviews to track my progress and offer any support needed
Networking events and voluntary days
Nestle is full of supportive employees who are friendly and approachable. There’s also a lot of room for career progression and many networking opportunities.
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)