- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
I work in the Hammersmith office doing business administration, daily I get information from new starters such as required documents to upload on our system. Once all the documents have been received we can then enroll them onto the course and get their new career journey going!.
Yes, daily i learn new skills such as getting comfortable with new systems. When developing these skills the support system in the office is amazing!.
Inspire ATA is a extremely helpful and supportive network, they will go above and beyond to support you with what ever the situation is!.
Be confident, when completing your interview strongly put across all the experience you have had.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Business & Administration
Hammersmith, Greater London