1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I support clients while testing legacy systems and ensuring that changes don't effect the day-to-day running
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have continuously learnt new technical skills and developed on previous soft skills further
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy my program, the learning is sometimes intense with working alongside
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My program is well-structured all round, but sometimes there is a lack of organisation with regards to how units fit together, sometimes we'll have 50 slides to study for one module, and another 50 for another all in the same week while working, which is a large workload
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is incredibly supportive, my manager always accounts for the fact that I'm an apprentice and respects my choices with regards to workload
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My training provider is relatively supportive when it comes to working for the qualification, there's always sessions with lecturers available to us and response time for communication is quite good
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
My role is separate from my degree, however I learn a lot of aside skills that I can integrate with my daily role
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There are plenty of extra-curricular activities to be involved in ... from wellbeing support to volunteering for charities to mentoring younger members of the industry
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend?
The support that I need is always on hand and I learn continuously in my daily role
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini?
Be yourself ... Capgemini truly is a people first company, we look for characters that are ready for a challenge