1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Due to its being an apprenticeship I am always learning new and exciting things for instance scheme returns and CRM Checklists. Then there's basic work like meeting setup and fee letters.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt plenty of great skills as i am developing new ones all the time. Its gave me a more of a sense of independence and responsibility.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme and my colleagues.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very organised and structured.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of great support from my employer.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive a great amount of support from my training provider when working towards my qualifications.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It allows me to preform very well.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There are many great professional networking events.
9a. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
Aon really does care about its employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
You really should apply dont miss out.