1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
When I first joined. I was nervous and a little shy but rest assured, my colleagues helped me grow as a person and now I’m a much more confident person
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I knew how to speak clearer and be less shy
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoy my programme
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised, Pret has been open for a very long time
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A fair amount, not too much, not too little
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
We meet for a virtual meeting where we go through everything together
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helps me grow as a person. to be more confident around people socially
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
It’s a great experience, to be part of this amazing company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
Don’t be nervous. listen to your mentor and you’ll fit perfectly