Apprentice Operator at Premier Foods

2020
Ashford, Kent
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
April 2021

Connect with Premier Foods

Apprentice Operator:

Working on Mezz floor, hanging bags and providing food product for the lines, ordering product and gaining an overall experience of the phoenix building as a whole.

.Inter-personal skills .Have dramatically improved my practical skills .Gained confidence .Organisational skills have been improved

I very much enjoy my programme, there is a good degree of flexibility where I can manage my job and off the job hours.

Imagine yourself working at Premier Foods

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Premier Foods

The structure is flexible and sometimes casual but on the whole a very positive experience. The apprenticeship programme is extremely good, the tutor is very helpful.

I receive a lot of support from my employer, I know I have a communication network with management.

Frankie is an extremely good tutor, who provides support via emails when he is not on site, he provides brilliant feedback based on your ability and aspirations.

What we learn from the training provider helps massively with our day to day job

Not at the moment due to COVID

9a. Would you recommend Premier Foods to a friend?

Very supportive company with very clear communication channels, the support networks are outstanding and management are very supportive.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Premier Foods?

Make sure you are 100% comfortable with your working area and if there are any problems be sure to speak up.