1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Day to day I complete maintenance jobs this contains do checks on machinery and carrying out maintenance
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt new tooling and how to use it
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the mix of hands on and learning
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised you know what you need to do everyday
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive lots of support when I require it
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
When ever you request it it’s given
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I learn the theory as well
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes there is football
9a. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend?
It is a good company with good morales
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce?
Be ready to work hard to achieve what you want