1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a parts apprentice at Citroen London West, my day to day tasks consist of; making sure the stock is put away, that the area is a safe environment to work in, and that our customers are recieving the service which they require.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to develop my communication skills not just with people internally but customers external from the business. I have also learnt that taking notes is key to making sure you get the job done correctly and the best way to learn a job.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying my programme, the team here are great
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
I feel that i am very valued by the company and i am growing to be asset to the organistion
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
my programme is very organised and structed, as i have set dates in which i need to complete certain tasks as training and these give me enough time to work whilst completing a task i have been set by my training provider
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider, as they are there when I need them if I am stuck or having dificulties completing a task I have been set..
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
From my employer, if i have any questions i need to ask regarding something i have been asked to do, or something I am not sure of, my employer will always be the first one to help me in making sure i get it done correctly.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary that i receive meets my requirements for travelling to and from work on a day to day basis.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Before i was working, i was in sixth form, which was good, but i wanted to learn and earn at the same time.
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
if they were looking to earn and learn at the same time, i would say Citroen is a great place to gain some experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
I would tell them to make sure they prepare themselves for the interview making sure every question which is asked;they have a answer to it, and to be confident when walking into the interview room.