HSEQ Apprentice at Virgin Media

2020
Bristol
March 2021

Connect with Virgin Media

I work as a Health and Safety Advisor Apprentice. Its my role to put measures in to place and making sure policies and procedures are followed to make sure everyone goes home safe at the end of every working day.

I am developing a inside into the world of safety culture and how safety is implemented in the work place.

I really enjoy my programme. I am learning new skills every day, my classes are enjoyable, I get ongoing support from my peers and love that I am developing a career for myself.

Imagine yourself working at Virgin Media

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at Virgin Media

It's well structured and organized.

I receive ongoing support form my colleagues and management team.

I get given a study day every week to concentrate on coursework and revision. If I am stuck or need help with anything my colleagues are more than happy to help and support me.

It is giving me a foundation on knowledge to be able to develop my skills and knowledge further within my role.

At the moment due to Covid there is only a lot of virtual events such as wellbeing sessions and quizzes.

9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend?

Its a great company to work for and recognized world wide. There is loads of benefits working for VM such as career progression, courses, BUPA health care and discounted rates on VM products.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media?

Go for it !