1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice Business Administrator, Daily tasks are banking all cash, bringing cars into stock, give updates on debtors, vehicle invoicing & taxing,
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have started customer service trainning with remit level 3
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my work programme very much, my colleagues are very friendly are I enjoy working with them and my manager is always keen to support me and help me.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
I don't really feel valued by PSA Citroen as a whole but I feel my dealership does value me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My Training is very structured and a plan has been put in place to achieve this
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive alot of support from my training provider remit and get regular feedback and updates
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive alot of support from my employer and especially my manager Sharon and my colleagues in the admin office.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is resonable for an apprentice.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
No there are no oppertunities outside work
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
I don't think we are valued as employees and are just a number and our questions don't get answered