Apprentice Project Manager at Savills

Loddon
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
March 2021

Connect with Savills

9.8/10

On a day to day basis i assist my colleagues in running refurbishment projects in the city of london. This involves attending sites for inspections and meetings, at meetings i will input as required and take minutes. I will then manage the actions following on from the meeting to ensure the project runs efficiently and successfully.

I believe my people skills have developed well as well as feeling more comfortable in a meeting environment. I have learnt a large amount with regard to building surveying practices aswell as contracts used in the construction industry.

I thoroughly enjoy my programme, it is challenging and i feel as though i have developed skills that a standard university degree would not teach.

Imagine yourself working at Savills

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 12 roles at Savills

The structure and organisation is very much down to the individual. My aim is to maintain good structure to my learning in order to achieve the best results possible.

I receive as much support as i require. No question feels silly and whenever necessary i feel as though i can talk openly with those around me.

The support from my training provider could be improved. They are rather hands off which is good in lots of ways however can cause issues with motivation i find.

My qualification is very important for my role. I require a degree to become a chartered surveyor.

Yes, the more you put in the more you get out.

9a. Would you recommend Savills to a friend?

I think they are an excellent employer. I feel well supported and as though i am a valued member of my team which can be hard to come by as an apprentice.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savills?

Enjoy it