- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Heathrow Academy to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Heathrow Academy?
Trainee apprentice in engineering.
Learned various maintenance techniques so far.
I really am enjoying my time as a Heathrow apprentice
The organisations is good.
List of support
They provide a good amount of support.
It helps a lot.
Usually there are but unfortunately we have joined a rather difficult time due to Covid 19 so haven’t experienced anything like this yet.
Because it really is a good career and is very enjoyable for both young and even the older people looking for a good career
Just enjoy your time as an apprentice and work hard and you will be rewarded
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Engineering & Manufacturing