1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Cable jointer- jointing cables fault finding
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes cable jointing testing Level 2 Maths and english
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend SSE to a friend?
Good training and helped me gain qualifications
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to SSE?
Be confident try hard