1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Responsible for the day to dy operations of a Motorway service station, leading a team of 100+ employees
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
To learn about different styles of leadership
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much, it is very engaging and interesting to learn
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very structured and clear direction of where I am heading
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have regular meetings with my training coach
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Regular check ins
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It teaches me and makes me think about how I lead my team
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Moto to a friend?
They have great development for employees and they are an open and honest company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Moto?
No two days are ever the same