1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work within Service Centre which falls underneath the services umbrella. I do a lot of different stuff including, working as a workshop coordinator in Premier Education, and project management in 2 projects - Service Centre Identity and Unicorn Bulk Mailing (UBM)
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've gained a lot more confidence which allows me to communicate effectively and presenting. I'm also getting pretty handy with excel
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A lot, I love it and my job.
4. How valued do you feel by Microsoft?
I am an equal member which makes me feel very valued and welcome
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The job role is very well however the training and assessment isn't at all
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Enough so that it feel supported and not babied
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The same as above
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Its more or less perf,ect I'm rich basically
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yeah load, there's always stuff to do
9. Would you recommend Microsoft to a friend?
Because its great :)
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Microsoft?
Be yourself, Microsoft loves individuality
More from MicrosoftMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!