1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Logging jobs through concept for site team to know what jobs are needed
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, how to use a computer confidently
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy Working with new people and talking to new people everyday
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have monthly meeting for any issue and catch ups
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Alot but also working as independently as much as possible
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Learnt how to be confinement around new people and hoe to be prepared for starting the new job
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Not at the right now
9a. Would you recommend Skanska to a friend?
Good, friendly company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Skanska?
Be prepared to learn