Cyber security apprentice at Barclays

Radbroke Hall, Knutsford WA16 9EU, UK
July 2020

Connect with Barclays

I help protected the Bank's assets employees and colleagues

Yes I've learnt more in a year working at the bank than I did in 5 years of high school

A lot it is very interesting and isn't even a career path I thought I could do but now I have started it I really like it

Imagine yourself working at Barclays

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Barclays

Very good qa have good communication which helps and the career coaches are on hand to help throughout the day

A lot of support as I have a whole team working round me

Some support however sometimes it is hard especially with the covid situation that its hard to learn online

Infrastructure allows me to understand somewhat of the banks system security and in term helps me communicate at a high level with people

Yes I haven't personally done it but there is

9a. Would you recommend Barclays to a friend?

It is a great work environment for anyone

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Barclays?

Be yourself, loads of people turned up on our assessment day and played a role and was over eager and it comes across as arrogant and cocky