Tutor/assessor at Interserve Learning and Employment

2020
Manchester
July 2020

I teach and assess early years qualifications and functional skills qualifications.

I have learnt about time management theory and how to ensure I am getting a better work life balance

It’s informative and supportive. I find it useful to my daily role and also aspirations for the future.

Very well. I was given a clear timetable and an overview of the units and scheme of work prior to commencement.

My manager has done this qualification and give me ample opportunities to learn and time to complete off the job each week.

My assessor is informed and supportive in sessions and schedules one to ones.

Time a management and prioritising work. Support for my well-being is given.

I have not been on the course long enough to say yet.

9a. Would you recommend Interserve Learning and Employment to a friend?

It is supportive, personalised and informative. I come out of sessions feeling I have learnt something new and it encourages me to challenge perspectives and gain insight. I am valued as an individual and the assessor is adaptive and responsive. I know what I am doing every step of the way.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Interserve Learning and Employment?

Do it now! Set time aside to do the practical and you will learn a lot.