Director at Barclays

Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
July 2020

Connect with Barclays

8.9/10

Leadership of a team of colleagues across a broad geography whom provide customers with Personal, Business, Premier and Mortgage products and support.

The opportunity to apply the learning to the work environment has been valuable and has enabled me to provide tangible ROEs for my employer.

It has been tough, but worth the effort and I have enjoyed the variation between on campus learning, working group assignments and individual assignments.

Imagine yourself working at Barclays

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Barclays

The university could have been better organised in the first year especially, but overall it has been OK.

It has been adequate

A lot of support, very helpful and understanding

Given that it is based around the organisation and the individual, it has been one of it not thee best programs I have completed

Yes - plenty to get involved in and most of it comes with funding!

9a. Would you recommend Barclays to a friend?

Diversity of roles, colleagues and the opportunities to develop are great

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Barclays?

Be your authentic self and highlight the difference you could bring - stand out for being unique, not for following the crowd