Data Analyst at Unilever

Top Employer
Leatherhead
July 2020

Connect with Unilever

Working with technology teams, management and/or data scientists to set goals Mining data from primary and secondary sources

Cleaning and dissecting data to get rid of irrelevant information

Analyzing and interpreting results using statistical tools and techniques

Pinpointing trends and patterns in data sets

Identifying new opportunities for process improvement

Providing data reports for management

Excel

New Data analyst tools e.g. SQL, R

Managing a project

I love it !

The programme could've been a little more organised in the sense that when I first joined the team the role as a data analyst had not yet been defined. Line managers need to get trained on how to manage apprentices as some line managers are new to this.

Whenever I need help Its just a email / instant message away.

Very supportive and always there to help.

It gives me the knowledge which I then can apply into my day to day role.

Plenty of extra curricular activities.

9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend?

WHY NOT ? Unilever is a recognised global company. With so many incentives and development opportunities.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever?

Be yourself, research the companies values and do a little research into the apprenticeship you're applying for.