1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is business admin, it involves answering calls, dealing with external and internal calls. I keep track of everything on the system and make sure there is printing out for the units. I keep track of patient monies and control the front desk.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have better communication skills and it has helped me come out of my shell.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
This job is not something I want to do forever, it was different to what I thought it was going to be but I don't mind the job
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised, I always have tasks to complete to ensure that I don't fall behind on my college work and have to complete at least 7 hours a week on college work.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support, if thee is anything I need help with they will help me
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive the most support I can get, they try to ensure that I am on track to get my qualification and always ask how its going and if I need any help.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I think that my training provider helps me perform so much better because they push me and ensure that my focus remains on getting the qualification.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes there are extra activities to get involved with at work, there is an activities team which tries to get everyone involved and there are coffee mornings which helps raise money and also get everyone together.
9a. Would you recommend Pathfinders to a friend?
Because there is always ways to develop, the staff around are all great and have a great work ethic.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pathfinders?
Just be you, and work as ateam