Process Improvement Manager at Premier Foods

Stoke-on-Trent
July 2020

Connect with Premier Foods

6.8/10

- Identifying, Trialing & Implementing Cost Mitigation Projects - Assessing, Approving / Rejecting & Managing, changes in Strategic Materials - Supporting the Technical Quality & Compliance Agenda - Supporting & Managing the Technical Development & Training Programme

Yes - I am currently learning new skills around lean principles & six sigma

I find the course content interesting, and can see clear benefits to our business in using a more formal problem solving process (including the use of some of the techniques from the CI Practitioner Course)

Imagine yourself working at Premier Foods

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Premier Foods

The programme is relatively well structured, and seems to follow a logical progression, the pace is about right for me, and there is a good level of support from my tutor.

My employer is keen for me to succeed in this programme & my direct manger is supportive of this. There is a good level of knowledge available at my site from one of our operational managers who is always happy to provide the guidance & support needed.

My tutor is excellent & is always happy to provide additional support / coaching, when needed.

Im confident that my apprenticeship will help me to develop further within my role & in time will prove to be beneficial to our business, as I start to put into practice the theory & knowledge learnt.

There are opportunities to get involved in company events & voluntary initiatives, outside of my normal day to day activities.

9a. Would you recommend Premier Foods to a friend?

Premier Foods is a great place to work, Management at all levels throughout the business are generally friendly, approachable & supportive. Throughout my time at Premier Foods I have found there are opportunities to develop myself through additional education & experiences.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Premier Foods?

Be Yourself !