Aerospace engineering degree apprentice at Rolls-Royce

Derby
Degree Apprenticeship
July 2020

Connect with Rolls-Royce

My role involves working with a team to achieve the objective of that time. I tend to work with other members of flightdeck and apprentices. This a very enjoyable experience.

I have learnt many hands on skills and developed my problem solving skills

I enjoy my apprenticeship highly and i am very glad i applied.

Imagine yourself working at Rolls-Royce

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at Rolls-Royce

The programme is well organised and structured feeling in control of my course

My employer provides lots of support through adls and the support network.

Derby University provides a high standard of education and are there to support through challenges

The university experience is always applicable to our future job role and is very helpful

There are a variety of sporting activities available for apprentices through rolls royce and University along with leisure events

9a. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend?

Rolls royce is a company with a high support for their employees and i would recommend people to work there

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce?

I would suggest people to research what rolls royce values are and to be themselves