1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
carrying out design task that range through the different kinds of technology associated with the rail way and its functionality.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt CAD based skills and some office technology based skills as well.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i quite enjoy the program as it feels like i am part of the business and i get treated as an employee not an apprentice.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is relatively organised but has had some confusion when it comes to the conveyance of information and time frames.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i receive a fair amount of support from my employer.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
i receive a fair amount of support from my training provider.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
i don't see what i am being taught bey my training provider as really relevant to my job role.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend?
because they are a great company who can help you reach whatever carrier in engineering you want no matter the role you start in.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens?
do your homework on the company and try your hardiest as this will make you stick out to them.