1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to ensure customer inquiries are dealt with and to try and ensure that the customer leave satisfied with the service they have
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do enjoy my apprenticeship
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme is structured pretty well
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Interserve to a friend?
They are a good provider
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Interserve?
apply for the role that you want