- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Audi to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Audi?
I have to prepare finance documents for handover of cars, sort out the debts, contact customers (Customer service), manage the Business managers, filing and scanning, produce document packs, manage the diary and support the sales executives.
i have developed my attention to detail skills as it is required in order to input data correctly. I have learnt to manage my time effectively when working under pressure. I have developed customer service skills in order to provide the service customers need.
i really enjoy the programme as the canvas system is really easy to use and is self explanatory. It has a wide range of knowledge which is beneficial to my daily job roles.
It is very structured as my tutor sets me a task i have to complete before our next visit/ telephone call and the system is really easy to use and is organised into certain sections.
I do not receive any support.
[This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] helps me with my qualification if i am unsure on what to write/ ideas for certain topics. She gives me ideas in a way that i can incorporate and expand upon and is really nice and friendly, so easy to approach if i am needing any help.
It has helped me preform better in my role as i have a better understanding of Business and in the administration role because of the knowledge sections within the course.
It is a friendly environment, everyone is warm and welcoming and will help you if you are stuck in a situation.
To be confident and always show willingness as a keen individual as it shows you have the drive and determination to carry out the job role. Always put yourself forward for anything they throw at you within the interview. Be open and honest about yourself as a person.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Business & Administration