1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
At the start there was a lot of basic H&S training, this then turned into working on the factory floor for 8 months, seeing how everything works, learning build packages, etc. Now it's on to meetings at least twice a day, working with managers to make reports, lots of problem-solving, time studys, more reporting, more meetings.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend?
Great company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group?