1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a deputy manager of a care service , I manage and supervise staff, manage client`s services on a daily basis. Work with other professionals.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, how to manage my emotions, how to set up a rota, how to manage finance, how to support staff emotionally, adapted communication skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am very appreciative to Sam, she is always there for me , help me when I need it. Prompt me to keep going on with the course, even though I was close to giving up not long ago.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organized, very well sat up the units, the book helps a lot what Sam offered to use
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive lots of support from my manager, giving me a different scenarios when I get stuck and I learn from his experiences.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive a lot of help from Sam , I wouldn`t be able to finish it without her. She is always there for me
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel it is gonna help in the future to get an understanding of how to manage our team effectively, how to support our clients the best way we can,how to deal with different things on a daily basis.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I could go to professional networking events.
9a. Would you recommend Bournemouth Rainbow to a friend?
The support I received it is fantastic.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bournemouth Rainbow?
Make enough time for themselves and try to have enough staff to make sure they are free to be able to do the qualification without interruption.