1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Client manager, dealing with renewals for Professional Indemnity Insurance for Accountants, Architects, Engineers and Surveyors.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gained Certificate in insurance
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The work is good, the team is also good to work with. I am enjoying it so far.
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
Changes on a daily basis. Pay should be much better. Interenal recognition is good however.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive a lot of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Time out of the office for apprenticeship is sometimes frowned upon. They don't like us to be out of the office.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are.
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
It's a good job in an enviroment when jobs are hard to come by.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Be confident, but not arrogant
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!