Quality Control Technician at Visual Data Media Services

2020
Leytonstone
July 2020

9.9/10

Performing quality control checks on audiovisual files, digital files and metadata. Performing quality control checks on subtitles and making edit suggestions, across multiple platforms.

I have learnt many new skills, working across multiple platforms and performing quality control checks across iTunes, Netflix and Amazon.

I am enjoying it very much, I am learning new things and picking up new skills.

It is very well organised we always know what we're doing and what assignments are due etc

I am receiving good support from my employer, we are working together to do some learning

I receive a lot of support via email

I think it makes me more confident with my work and wanting to learn new things

we have a social committee

9a. Would you recommend Visual Data Media Services to a friend?

it is a fun place to work in

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Visual Data Media Services?

it's a great company and you learn lots of new skills