1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Performing quality control checks on audiovisual files, digital files and metadata. Performing quality control checks on subtitles and making edit suggestions, across multiple platforms.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skills, working across multiple platforms and performing quality control checks across iTunes, Netflix and Amazon.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying it very much, I am learning new things and picking up new skills.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised we always know what we're doing and what assignments are due etc
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I am receiving good support from my employer, we are working together to do some learning
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive a lot of support via email
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I think it makes me more confident with my work and wanting to learn new things
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
we have a social committee
9a. Would you recommend Visual Data Media Services to a friend?
it is a fun place to work in
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Visual Data Media Services?
it's a great company and you learn lots of new skills