Audit Associate at PwC

Leeds
Traineeship
July 2020

Connect with PwC

I work with a variety of clients in different industries. I check their financial data is true and accurate and apply skepticism in doing so.

Built relationships and networks. Improved interpersonal skills and time management. Learnt new technical skills, widley involving excel.

I very much enjoyed it. I met a number of great people throughout my programme and have learnt valuable skills.

Very well organised. I received a timeline showing future jobs and commitments such as client work and studying at college.

A great deal. As much support as I need to progress in my career.

A lot of support whenever I need it.

A lot. It helps me improve my technical knowledge.

Yes, I joined the netball club and attended social and professional networking events.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?

It's a great place to work with great people and many opportunities to excel in a career as an accountant.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC?

Be yourself.