1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work with a variety of clients in different industries. I check their financial data is true and accurate and apply skepticism in doing so.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Built relationships and networks. Improved interpersonal skills and time management. Learnt new technical skills, widley involving excel.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoyed it. I met a number of great people throughout my programme and have learnt valuable skills.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised. I received a timeline showing future jobs and commitments such as client work and studying at college.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A great deal. As much support as I need to progress in my career.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
A lot of support whenever I need it.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
A lot. It helps me improve my technical knowledge.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes, I joined the netball club and attended social and professional networking events.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?
It's a great place to work with great people and many opportunities to excel in a career as an accountant.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC?