1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working on large scale projects
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Alot of technology skills i.e. PowerBI and Alteryx
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much enjoyed my placement
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a lot of support from my employer
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
You receive a lot of support i.e. college days off
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It will help me massively perform better in my role
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There are lots of networking events and social activities
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?
It was a great company to work for that cares for their employees
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC?
Make sure to understand the area you are apply for, not just an overview of PwC