Undergraduate Engineer at WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff

Degree Apprenticeship
July 2020

I take part in team and client meetings to discuss a wide range of topics ranging from workload, identifying and solving problems and coordinating with other disciplines to produce a drawing(s)

I have developed communication skills by talking to various architects and clients across the engineering sector. Also, leadership skills when taking the lead in meetings

I very much enjoy my programme, it’s a topic that I am very interested in and the delivery of the programme only enhances that

It’s very well structured with a day set for University lectures every week throughout the year

I receive all the necessary support which can come in the form of training courses and on the job training from colleagues

Very good support. Numerous textbooks, past papers and past questions are freely available for use via your own personal portal at any time

The qualification gives me knowledge of what I do every day. So every time I attend a lecture I know that it will come in handy down the line

These events listed happen on a weekly, if not daily basis and cater for all of your needs. From go karting, to darts and even football, and PGN’s with colleagues , there’s not much that isn’t offered.

9a. Would you recommend WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff to a friend?

Professional and friendly environment consisting of colleagues who are always willing to help you develop in the industry

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff?

Have a keen interest in the engineering industry bans be yourself!