1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer service, leadership of colleagues, risk assessments and health and safety
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have become more experienced in buying and retail theory knowledge
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It's flexibility and tutors
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very clear and concise
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Lots very supportive
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
More theory knowledge
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Dunelm to a friend?
Family atmosphere and job opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Dunelm?