1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work as an Administrator with a variety of responsibilities and tasks to complete. My role allows me to develop both my personal and professional skills with a range of different stakeholders.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a variety of new skills during my time at Fujitsu. With access to a range of learning platforms as well as support from colleagues - this has been made possible.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The 24-month development programme allows me to build my network with other members of the Junior Talent cohort as well as learning more about the business and skills needed at Fujitsu.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Really well structured with a clear plan ahead, even with issues such as COVID-19 the programme has reacted quickly to making things virtual.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive lots of support from my employer as well as my colleagues and overall network. I feel that everyone is always happy to help.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My training provider supports me when working towards my Business Administration qualification with communication and encouragement.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
My qualification aligns perfectly with my role and helps me to progress.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
The 24-month development programme allows for socialising/networking. The office I'm located in also runs a range of activities and events to get involved in.
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend?
Fujitsu are extremely people-centric and want everyone within the business to be their best selves, this is important in a company as you want to feel like a person, not just a number.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu?
Be yourself, do your research and show genuine interest.