Business Administration Apprentice at Fujitsu

Bracknell
July 2020

Connect with Fujitsu

9.9/10

I work as an Administrator with a variety of responsibilities and tasks to complete. My role allows me to develop both my personal and professional skills with a range of different stakeholders.

I have learnt a variety of new skills during my time at Fujitsu. With access to a range of learning platforms as well as support from colleagues - this has been made possible.

The 24-month development programme allows me to build my network with other members of the Junior Talent cohort as well as learning more about the business and skills needed at Fujitsu.

Really well structured with a clear plan ahead, even with issues such as COVID-19 the programme has reacted quickly to making things virtual.

I receive lots of support from my employer as well as my colleagues and overall network. I feel that everyone is always happy to help.

My training provider supports me when working towards my Business Administration qualification with communication and encouragement.

My qualification aligns perfectly with my role and helps me to progress.

The 24-month development programme allows for socialising/networking. The office I'm located in also runs a range of activities and events to get involved in.

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend?

Fujitsu are extremely people-centric and want everyone within the business to be their best selves, this is important in a company as you want to feel like a person, not just a number.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu?

Be yourself, do your research and show genuine interest.