Trainee advanced clinical practioner at NHS Black Country Apprenticeship Academy

Manchester
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
July 2020

Connect with NHS Black Country Apprenticeship Academy

6.8/10

Providing nursing care to patients, while being able to diagnose and treat people independent of a medic.

I have learned to examine people and come to a logical diagnosis. This aids treatment greatly.

I enjoy the practical aspects of the course. Learning about the body, the way it works and why things go wrong. I have struggled with the less clinical aspects of the course.

It is the first time mmu have offered this course so it feels a little unorganised, this has improved as we have progressed through the modules.

There is little knowledge in my work place about what support is needed and this at times makes it challenging.

I feel well supported by mmu in my degree

Without the course I would not be able to offer the level of care I am currently able to offer

Yes, there are health and well being activities arranged.

9a. Would you recommend NHS Black Country Apprenticeship Academy to a friend?

O don't know about it

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS Black Country Apprenticeship Academy?

C