Degree Appretice - security architecture and consulting at Fujitsu

Warrington, Cheshire
Degree Apprenticeship
June 2020

Connect with Fujitsu

Some of the day to day tasks for my role as an apprentice security architect consist of working collaboratively on new an existing designs, having regular meetings with customers, colleagues, managers. Some of my recent work involved working with a pretty large company to develop firewall policies to provide extra security.

As this is my first year, Fujitsu have done an excellent job with my development path and I am constantly learning new things on the job all the time. The training is the best I have ever seen. I study at MMU, where I go once a week and really enjoying my time their.

Could not think of a better programme, Both Fujitsu and MMU have been amazing and they really make you feel welcome and part of something.

If i ever need something both my mentor an manager are always there to help and support me, either work related at at home. The whole team has been brill.

It helps to build confidence in what you are doing and provide some context when having conversations with customers and colleagues. Gaining the additional skills in Uni definitely helps you perform better in your job better.

Yep you are encourage to participate in these events, we get invites and emails to all sorts of activities.

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend?

Amazing employer and apprenticeship

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu?

Be yourself, if you like computing and emerging tech definitely go for it.