1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
User Interface testing of various banking applications manually as well as automating the manual effort via selenium tool
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Selenium, Java , SQL , html
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was good learning experience
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Quite well organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Manager and peers are supportive
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Good amount of support
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Very much impacted
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes there are multiple employee engagement programs such as fitness friday , Talent hunt and so on..
9a. Would you recommend Deutsche Bank to a friend?
Great learning experience as well as personal and professional growth
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deutsche Bank?
Give your best shot and keep calm and focused.