1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role was to provide software solutions for people within the company using the programming language AppScript.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My programming, communication and leadership skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love it
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Really well structured with opportunity to change roles after 6 months. Lot of support from senior members of staff and they were assigned to help and look after us.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I was given alot of support - I had a 'buddy', placement advisor, manager and career coach.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I was given lots of training resouces like code academy.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There was events I could go to with student recruitment to help recruit Uni students
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?
Very fun experience that paid well, and helped me fit into the 9-5 life.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC?
Be friendly and bubbly - personality is key