1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a network engineer, I work within an account and my manager gives me work that involves IPv6 and CCNA training, I also have been giving onsite experience. I work with other within in my office to get through the work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned to pay close attention to detail, I have also added to my communication skills. another skill I have learned is how to work within a team and take in others ideas
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love the programme I am on!!
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme I am on is well structured. with the help from my manager and our training providers
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my employer supports me 100%.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
my training provider gives a lot of support
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I can definitely notice a difference after doing courses through my training provider when i apply my knowledge to my work
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Vodafone to a friend?
Vodafone is an amazing company to work for. they always support their staff and apprentices. they invest so much time and effort to ensure I get the best experience and knowledge that I can
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Vodafone?
make sure that the role you are applying for is something that you are actually interested in