1. Please give an overview of what your work experience involved:
i got a tour of the building and attended a event where I learnt more about m&g and how they do business and gain clients I also learnt how to network.
2. What training and skills development did you learn from your work experience?
I learnt many new skills that I will be able to use when I am trying to network with people. I also learnt how to properly structure a CV and a cover letter so that it stands out from the rest of the applications. Learnt
3. To what extent did you enjoy your work experience?
It was a pleasant experience and I am very happy that I took part in it as I learnt alot during my time at m&g.
4. How well organised was your work experience?
It was very organised and planned out. The different people who talked had enough time to do so and didn't require having to stop talking to move on.
5. How much did you learn about the company culture and what it would be like to work there?
I learnt alot as I got to interact and network with people who worked in different departments of the company
6. How much did your work experience help you in deciding on your future career path?
It helped me decide that I want to do an apprenticeship
7. Were you paid or reimbursed for this experience?
I wasn't paid at all for this experience
8. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees?
There were many opportunities to network and I was able to learn and be more confident when networking
9a. Would you recommend M&G to a friend?
It is a great company with an amazing company culture
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to M&G?
Be yourself and don't exaggerate on your skill set as an apprenticeship allows you to gain skills while working