1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
analyzing and creating various types of calculations and financial reports which contribute to the maintenance of the company accounts.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
There have been opportunities to obtain knowledge from external training courses whilst continuing to study and work towards a qualification. In the role, I have developed better time management skills and how to prioritize tasks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I consider work to be a friendly diverse environment which makes it easier to thrive and perform at my maximum capability.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well structured all work
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel like there is a lot of help that is offered in terms in all areas, from direct correspondence with my manager to my apprenticeship provider and even hr when necessary
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
There is a lot of support on offer which is easily accessible and therefore more likely to be used when needed. whenever there has been a problem, the support has been there and i feel i have always been supported in terms of my learning and development in understanding of how the qualifications and my work correlate
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
some off what i have learnt has been more applicable than other bits of knowledge but i feel it has helped to gain a more well rounded understanding of accountancy
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There have been a few occasions but not regularly, partly because of lack of interest but also because of having to juggle a busy personal life and studyying alomg with working long hours.
9a. Would you recommend WarnerMedia to a friend?
it's a friendly environment which also you to interact and develop understanding about how of one the biggest companies in the world works. it also provides and environment to learn and progress which is vital for all employers to provide
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to WarnerMedia?
my advice to someone applying to Warner brothers would be to just be yourself and to make sure your well prepared for the variety of questions. it's a great experience so i would advise anyone to take the oppurtinities provided