1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a chef 1. I work on the grill.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Waste food management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was easier than expected although the end exam was hard to pass first time
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I have learnt how to manage the grill more efficiently.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
I fell it is a family based business. Everyone gets along very well.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
You can work your way up regardless of your experience.