Safety Champion at Mitchells & Butlers

Watford, Hertfordshire
April 2020

As a safety Champion I currently support two RBM and two district by providing training to the teams and managers, auditing businesses, coaching and guiding teams. I also provide menu training, review risk assessments, assist with cooking matrexis and organise and hold Remodel training within the kitchens.

Absolutely. Despite the fact, that I only have attended two classes I be learned how to make stock, how to fillet a fish, how to make Creme de anglais, how to clean and trim meat and many more

I absolutely love it!

Very well

As much as I need

I have a fantastic tutor [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] who is even during the lockdown assisting me and helping me to develop my culinary skills

Absolutely. I am gaining new skills and learning new techniques, that means in the future I can easily move brands and work independently if required

I also entered MAB star chef competition (I created meal for a gala evening for 500 participants) and I am currently a finalist (cook off was postponed due to a social distancing) and I am determined to win.

9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?

I think it's a good company to work for. Allows to achieve ambitions .

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?

Be hard working, be honest, drive for success and only sky is your limit