1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Serving food and provide good customer service
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I’ve built up my customer service and communication
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not really organised as I’ve had a few trainers where people have left
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
Very limited tools
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?