Waitress at Mitchells & Butlers

Keighley
April 2020

I serve guests, provide drinks and food. I work on the bar and make drinks and take them to tables. I take food orders and keep the restaurant clean and tidy.

I've learnt so much about all different types of hospitality and how there is so many different types. I've also learnt how to better myself in my job.

I love learning about the difference types of hospitality there is and how different each job role is, there is so much more than what meets the eye.

Very well organised the my life web page is so easy to find any information I need to help me on my apprenticeship.

I get so much support they are only a message away if I need any help.

My training provider helps me so much on understanding questions and gives me examples.

I've learnt so much about hospitality and what other things I can do to make the guests experience so much better.

We have many different events with mitchells and butlers especially at toby carvery

9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?

There is so many benefits working with mitchells and butlers, you can gain so much experience and also there is so many job opportunities.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?

Have fun and know your going to work in a place which is team.