1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I serve guests, provide drinks and food. I work on the bar and make drinks and take them to tables. I take food orders and keep the restaurant clean and tidy.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt so much about all different types of hospitality and how there is so many different types. I've also learnt how to better myself in my job.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love learning about the difference types of hospitality there is and how different each job role is, there is so much more than what meets the eye.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised the my life web page is so easy to find any information I need to help me on my apprenticeship.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get so much support they are only a message away if I need any help.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My training provider helps me so much on understanding questions and gives me examples.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I've learnt so much about hospitality and what other things I can do to make the guests experience so much better.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
We have many different events with mitchells and butlers especially at toby carvery
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
There is so many benefits working with mitchells and butlers, you can gain so much experience and also there is so many job opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
Have fun and know your going to work in a place which is team.