1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Im in charge of the daily running of the business... making sure guests and staff are ok that everything is running smoothly .... that the staff and guests are safe and the locking up and dealings with cash
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Ive learnt many nore things about the industry and the brand i work for
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy it as it allows me to learn more
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Loads any questions i have someone is always happy to help me
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Loads if i need anything all i have to do is enail or text abd tgey always get back to me as quick as they can
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It expands my kearning which helos me progress in my role
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
Great company Great benefits Allows space to grow and learn more with all the training provided
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
Go for it and dont be shy