FOH Apprentice at Mitchells & Butlers

Southampton
April 2020

6.4/10

I am a FOH apprentice so i deal with guests that come into the pub. I pour drinks aswell as serving people food and taking orders at the bar. I work football days and weekends which get very busy.

I have learnt many new skills as i had never work in hospitality before.

I enjoy it very much, i enjoy meeting new people as well as learning new things. I have made loads of new friends also love the regulars that come in.

I would say it is organised in some way but could be better.

I probably receive just as much support as other employees

I get some support but whenever I email him i barely ever get a response.

Honestly i don’t think my qualification is making me perform better in my role. I choose to do better because i want to.

No sure, other then Mable

9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?

Because they have many great pubs and restaurants, also it is a great place to work.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?

You make great friends and learn so much about the company.